FRG specializes in the design, implementation, and maintenance of IT solutions. We are proud to offer our clients a full range of services.
- Information Technology outsourcing
- Service agreements, time and materials, and emergency IT support
- Server, desktop, and notebook PC procurement, installation, and support
- Local- and Wide-Area Network (LAN/WAN) design and security
- Firewalls from Netgate and pfSense
- Wired and wireless network implementations
- Mobile, VPN, and remote access technologies
- Affordable remote proactive monitoring and backup of critical systems
- Google Apps and other cloud-based solutions
- Voice and data services from Integra, nexVortex, New Cloud Networks, Comcast, and many other providers
- FortiVoice (formerly Talkswitch) small business phone systems
Support and Maintenance
Free Range Geeks can help with all of your connectivity needs whether you’re looking for high speed cable, super fast EoC, or rock solid T-1 service. We can provide you with bandwidth to the Internet, at attractive prices, from major carriers like Comcast, Integra, and more. We manage the entire order process from start to finish to make sure you get the services installed that are right for you. We can even perform a reality check to see if you’re getting what you’re paying for with your current carrier, and if their services are competitive. On top of that, we are a certified reseller of FortiVoice small business phone systems which pair beautifully with nexVortex’s business grade Voice over IP trunking or managed SIP services for a robust and flexible end-to-end communications solution. Contact us today for more details!
We make sure all hardware has industry-leading manufacturers’ warranties and service and support to stand behind it. But having all that solid infrastructure is only the first step. You need someone with the experience to install, maintain, and support it in a cost-effective, you-centric way.
We fly through the Cloud, and can help you do that too, from Google’s Workspace to hosted PBX solutions to online backup and recovery and much more.
Protect your data
- Our cloud backup solution support multiple revisions. Store an unlimited number of versions of the same file so there’s no fear of accidental deletion or overwriting a file.
- Enable native backup of Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, and VMware images.
- Back up a single computer or server, multiple computers, laptops, or even multiple offices all in one account with aggregated storage.
- We can schedule your backups to happen whenever you want, as frequently as you want.
- Our flexible solution allows for any of your data to be stored online and/or saved to local storage, eliminating the need for a separate local-only backup solution.
- Files are secured using military grade, 256-bit AES encryption and a private encryption key. SSL technology is used in data transmission. Your data is protected both onsite and over the Internet.
- Data is stored in two, SSAE 16 Type II compliant, geographically diverse datacenters with redundant storage and biometric security.
- Rest assured that your backups are working and your data is protected. Our solution can send you notifications that your backups have completed successfully, including detailed statistics.